Vercel integration

I want to create a build trigger (Vercel integration). But when I try to link to a Vercel project a popup appears asking me to add integration, but I have already done so before (another project that has a build trigger) and if I continue with trying to add integration it says ā€œIt seems that your account does not have any DatoCMS projectsā€. I canā€™t seem to be able to create a build trigger with Vercel integration right now, I have done this before and it worked fine. Anyone can help?

Hello @zaironjacobs and welcome to the community!

This usually happens when you are logged in with a collaborator account to the DatoCMS project, now with the project owner for your DatoCMS project.
To make the integration, you must be logged in as the project owner

Hi @m.finamor

Yes I am a collaborator.
I am always asked to add the integration even though I already did, is this normal?
Previously this was not the case if Iā€™m not mistaken.

@zaironjacobs then you need to login as the project owner, or ask the project owner to do the integration from their end, as on that list it only shows the projects you own, and if you donā€™t own any projects it will show the message ā€œIt seems that your account does not have any DatoCMS projectsā€

If you are being asked to add the integration, perhaps someone removed it from the vercel account