We’re experiencing problems in Safari with viewing PDFs that are uploaded/hosted on DatoCMS.
Our guess is that it’s a problem with the domain datocms-assets.com or when uploading/parsing the PDF.s We have tested the following but still no luck:
- Safari 13 & 14 (both on local computers and through BrowserStack).
- Tested on different websites using DatoCMS, but with different setups (Middleman or Next.js), both websites linking to a PDF on datocms-assets.com
- Viewing/linking to PDFs works on other websites not using DatoCMS on the different Safari versions, i.e. no problem with Safari or the PDF plugin in Safari
- Opening PDFs hosted on DatoCMS directly trough the browser’s address bar don’t work either.
- Uploaded PDFs, that we know works on other websites, to DatoCMS and unable to view them.
Is there are known problem or any on else experiencing the same problem?