My plugin not showing up in DatoCMS Plugin Explorer

My plugin is already published in npm, my package is https://www.npmjs.com/package/datocms-plugin-sidebar-schedule-publish and NPM publish done 14 hours ago, but for some reason it’s still not showing up in DatoCMS Plugin Explorer!
In the npm show work for the package!
Please your support.

Hello @carlosdiaz, and welcome to the community!

Are you sure that the plugin repository is following these rules? Plugin SDK - Publishing to Marketplace - DatoCMS Docs

I can’t see the github page linked on the NPM page so i can’t point out exactly what is missing, but if any of the parts in the documentation link are missing the plugin won’t be published

Hello @m.finamor for your help.

The plugin repository is GitHub - cadiazo/datocms-plugin-sidebar-schedule-publish and it seems to me that it fits the plugin creation rules (Plugin SDK - Publishing to Marketplace - DatoCMS Docs).
Please your support.

@carlosdiaz

It seems like your package.json is missing a "homepage"attribute with the github readme URL, i’ve created a PR that adds the attribute with the Github readme link :slight_smile:

1 Like

@m.finamor Thanks for your PR.
About 17 hours ago, a new version was released with your PR changes, the npm shows the work, but it still doesn’t show up in the DatoCMS Plugin Explorer!
Please for your help!!

Hi @m.finamor my plugin it still doesn’t show up in the DatoCMS Plugin Explorer! . The new version was release 4 days ago.
Please your help!!

Hello @carlosdiaz, i’ve contacted the development team as i think it is possibly an issue on our end, i’ll get back to you as soon as possible! Sorry about this.

1 Like

Hello once again @carlosdiaz,
We just fixed that issue, here is your published plugin: Sidebar Schedule Publish - Plugins - DatoCMS

Thank you once again for letting us know!

1 Like

Hello @m.finamor
It`s great !!. Thank you very much for all the support.

1 Like