The “24-hour time format” setting does not seem to be saved. Once the page is reloaded, or the browser is closed and restarted, it goes back to the default (enabled).
- Edit an item with a date time picker. It’s in 24hr format.
- Go to Localization settings under your avatar icon. Change the time format to 12h.
- The date time picker on the current page is in 12h format (yay).
- Navigate to another entry. Time picker is still in 12h format (good).
- Reload the page. Time picker has reset to 24h format and the Localization settings dialog has reset as well.