Image upload spings to infinity

Describe the issue:

Often when I ass image to the asset field the upload spinner doesnā€™t stop. Itā€™s a little bit anoying because if you havenā€™t stored the record, you have to refresh the site to save the record, as you canā€™t save while it is in this ā€œuploading stateā€ as button is disbledā€¦ And when you refresh you loose previous ongoing changes on the recordā€¦

I donā€™t know in which scenario this happens, but happens then and thereā€¦

(Optional) Can you provide a link to the item, model, or project in question?

It happens randomly on any record, for example today happened here:
https://opendaq.admin.datocms.com/editor/item_types/RUOELTO5Q6arYEttwibS0A/items/Vm0ZWpS-R86qhY7DaWjMuQ

(Optional) Do you have any sample code you can provide?

N/A

@primoz.rome, do you see any errors in the console or network tab when this happens?

Have you noticed any particular patterns to it at allā€¦ like only with certain projects, certain image types, inside certain fields (or media area too?), only at home/at another wifi locationā€¦?

Hi @roger.

I will check console next time when it happens and follow up on this.

Have you noticed any particular patterns to it at allā€¦ like only with certain projects, certain image types, inside certain fields (or media area too?), only at home/at another wifi locationā€¦?

Not at all. Totally random. Happened on different projects in random recordsā€¦ And it happened at home and in the office, both WiFi.

Ok, thank you, and sorry about that! Please do let us know if you manage to catch any errors and/or can reliably reproduce it