I’m experiencing some strange behaviors when using the Content Delivery API.
I have 4 entities with basic fields (“Title”, “Field”, “Maker” and “Creation date” which are all strings except the creation date):
And I query the third latest ones based on my custom creation date. So far, that works well:
But here is the problem: if I update my custom creation date on the entity 1 to make it later than the entity 4 (which was the latest) like this:
It just doesn’t show up on the query:
I suspect a cache issue as if I’m changing the body query (like removing a field), I get the correct result:
I noticed that the problem seems to occur only when using GraphQL variables. So a workaround is to avoid them, I guess.
Thank you for telling me if it’s a real issue or if I’m just doing something wrong