Error Creating Field Using Appearance Addon

Iā€™m having a bit of trouble creating a field on a model which is using the conditional fields plugin using the javascript SDK.

Iā€™m posting the following JSON:

{ā€œlabelā€:ā€œHideā€,ā€œfieldTypeā€:ā€œbooleanā€,ā€œdefaultValueā€:false,ā€œlocalizedā€:false,ā€œapiKeyā€:ā€œhideā€,ā€œhintā€:ā€œShow options about hiding the fieldā€,ā€œvalidatorsā€:{},ā€œappeareanceā€:{ā€œeditorā€:ā€œbooleanā€,ā€œparametersā€:{},ā€œaddonsā€:[{ā€œidā€:ā€œ5946ā€,ā€œparametersā€:{ā€œslaveFieldsā€:ā€œhide_from,hide_untilā€}}]},ā€œpositionā€:11}

But I receive the following error, this seems odd as I can create every other field / model via the API successfully.

message:ā€œ422 INVALID_FIELD (details: {ā€œfieldā€:ā€œappeareance.addons.0.parameters.slave_fieldsā€,ā€œcodeā€:ā€œVALIDATION_INVALIDā€,ā€œmessageā€:ā€œinvalid attributeā€})ā€

The listed slave fields exist, however even if the slave fields arenā€™t provided or are provided as empty it still fails with the same error.

Hello @james.dalton can you please share your projectā€™s URL (via direct message or at support@datocms.com) so that I can try replicating your issue?

The plugin shouldnā€™t matter actually as it cannot provide any server-side validation. So I guess it should be something linked to the call itself.