Creating starter template doesn't work

Hey,
I tried to create a project from Next.js Blog template, but Iā€™ve got the error in the Network tab in DevTools: ā€œError: Not authorizedā€ - despite I agreed to use Vercel as hosting.
Authorizing Netlify seems to work, but GitHub integration causes an issue ending with error notification ā€œ[Object Object]ā€.

I use Brave browser with Shields turned off for DatoCMS, Vercel and GitHub.

hello @dawidjaniga_sandrasaluda can you maybe share a screen recording with the console open so that we can better understand and replicate the issue? Maybe you can share the video via support@datocms.com

Thank you!

I couldnā€™t add screenshots before. This is how it looks like:

Hello, is it still happening? Weā€™ve deployed a change recently that might have fixed your problem, can you please let me know again?

Thank you!

Hi Mat,
thank you for the message. Iā€™ve successfully created project from starter pack on Edge 85, but on Brave 1.22 Iā€™m still getting the same error.

Cheers

I also canā€™t create a demo project when connecting to Vercel ā†’

I get this error message: ā€œTo proceed with the integration please login to your GitHub account from your Vercel account: Login ā€“ Vercelā€, even though I have logged in to Vercel via Github authentication. Iā€™ve tried in Chrome, Edge and Safari, neither work.

hello @marylee thank you for the report! Weā€™ve fixed the issue that was in an API call to Vercel that they have changed.

Now everything should be back to normal!

Hi @mat_jack1!
Iā€™m trying to start the NextJS starter too and have another issue, do you know why by any chance?
Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

hello @sarahf from the error looks like you are not authorized, have you set correctly the Dato API token on your project?