Hi! Just wondering - is there a way to filter by field in the management api (like using the Field Filters in the Content api)? I’d settle for a simple equality check
The reason being - I need a ‘singleton’ type of model…
- for a Model called ‘About Us’ (contains 3 fields, one of which being ‘customer_id’)
- I need to find the About Us Record for a given customer_id (should only be one or none)
At the moment - I having the following choices:
- maintain an index locally in the db (yuk - possible referential integrity issues),
- pull every About Us Record and filter locally (big overhead for me and you guys servicing ‘x’ pages of results)
- Implement a GraphQL client server side and juggle between the js client and graphql client depending on the operation…
The last atm is my preferred course of action, but its a pain… unless I am missing something in the docs?
If there is no way to do this via the management api, like there is with the content api - are there any plans to implement this in the not too distant future?
Thanks heaps - and love your work