Add YouTube Videos Without Cookies not working

Hi guys,

I am trying to implement youtube videos without cookies as now it is supported (like I saw in another support request – Request where Dato support told that it supports no-cookie youtube videos But it is not working just by getting the youtube URL with no-cookies prefix. Is there any special step that I need to follow for this works? Today I can add the video on Dato but when I deploy it and try to play the video, it does not work. I see a picture like this:

I appreciate the help!
Thanks,

Cyntia

Hello @cyntia.santos, we just identified an issue, sorry about that! In the mean-time you can still use embedded video URLs: Screen Recording 2022-11-14 at 17.03.34

@cyntia.santos we just shipped a fix for this, now it should work once again :slight_smile:

Thank you for letting us know!

It is still not working for me… I did exactly as you showed in record, I did a hard refresh on navigator but still not working… :cry:

@cyntia.santos can you send us the link are trying to add so we can try it on our end?

Sure, the link is: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/y-xdBNWWLeQ

@cyntia.santos , i just tested it on a local project, and it seemed to work as expected: Screen Recording 2022-11-15 at 14.33.25

If you still have this issue after cleaning the cache of your browser, and attempting to login and do the same on a different browser (like firefox, safari,…) still doesn’t work, send us your record link at support@datocms.com so we can try to do the same on your exact record to see if we can find any issues there

It worked now! Thank you so much!! :smile:

2 Likes