Query don't pulling articles from 2019

Hello, I have a strange situation, and have some filters in a website, which I am filtering with a model called articles. inside this model I have some years, where the people can introduce the year, I have 4 years inside(2019, 2021 ,2020 and older), and all the filters work except the one from 2019, I have articles saved under this years for testing purpose that are published(I already double checked), but don’t seems to work, the logic is the same I am pulling all the years from the database. But then I noticed something when I am querying my graph in the explorer tool, the articles under 2019 are not coming in the response, at least I cannot see them in the graph. Anyone have an idea?

My query looks like this

query allArticles ($locale: SiteLocale) {
	allArticles(locale: $locale, filter: {articleTitle: {neq: null}}, orderBy: articleDate_DESC){
		id
		articleTag {
		  tag
		  id
		  slug
		}
		articleTitle
		slug
		categories {
		  categoryName
		}
		articleContent
		articleDate
		year {
		  year
		}
		imageUrl {
			url
			responsiveImage(imgixParams: {fit: clip, w: "800", h: "400", auto: compress, fpX: "0.5", fpY: "0.45", fpZ: "1", ar: "1"}) {
				base64
				srcSet
				src
				sizes
				width
				height
				aspectRatio
			  }
		}
		addGalleryEvent {
		  id
		}
		addVideoGallery {
		  id
		}
	}
  }

On which project are you running that query? If you can share that (even on support@datocms.com) I can try running the query and see what happens

Oki doki, I am on it!

I think the problem is with pagination. By default you only get the first 20 records: Pagination - DatoCMS

So that’s why you see the more recent ones but not the old ones. Try fetching more of them in one go, it should work for now, but you should implement a more robust way to get all of them.

Hoep this helps!

Hmm okay, but i only have 2 articles maximun from 2019, that basically were done for testing…

The query is not filtering by date though. I assume you are fetching all the articles and filtering only on the client, no?